How to Track Canada Post With Canada Post Tracking Number & Formats – How to Find My Tracking Number
Canada Post tracking website is available with tracking format in which you can easily track the location of the shipment. In order to track the package, you need to have a tracking number. The tracking number format is same for each and every individual but the number is it different from one person to another person. The tracking number will be assigned to the person when the book the shipment through Canada Post tracking. The Canada Post tracking website is available in order to track the courier a package by entering the Canada Post tracking number in the official website www.canadapost.com. This site will help you in tracking the package location and you will get every information that you want from the website when you give your tracking number and hit enter. You will also find many Canada Post online tracking tools that will help you in accessing the shipment location of your package in your desired way. So based on your interest you can choose any of the online tracking tools and you can easily track the location of your shipment from time to time.
Canada Post Tracking Number
The most common tracking number format for Canada Post is the combination of that in the alphabet and numeric characters which usually starts with 2 alphabets and is followed by 9 digits along with the last two alphabets as CA for Canada Post Tracking Numbers example EE 999 999 999 CA. There may be some motherless common formats that may also exist.
Different Types of Canada Post Tracking Number Formats
|S.No:||Tracking Type||Number Format||Example|
|1.||Shipping label created online||16 digits||0000 0000 0000 0000|
|2.||Prepaid envelope customer receipt||11 or 13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA or 00 000 000 000|
|3.||Residential shipping label||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|4.||Commercial shipping label||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|5.||Commercial shipping label (address label)||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|6.||Bill of lading||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|7.||COD (Collect on Delivery)||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|8.||Xpresspost – International||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|9.||Xpresspost – USA||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|10.||Priority Worldwide||12 digits||0000 0000 0000|
|11.||Expedited Parcel – USA||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|12.||Registered Mail within Canada||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
|13.||Registered Mail to the U.S. or international||13 digits||AA 000 000 000 AA|
How to Track Canada Post
You can track a package by using the online tracking tools available in Canada Post. In order to start using all the tracking tools and services you need to have one of the following:
1.You need to have a tracking number which is available on your receipt or package.
2. You need to either have a delivery notice card that you will receive in the mail.
3.Or you can either have a reference number which is provided to the person who shipped the package and their shipping date is also available.
Track by Canada Post Tracking number
The location can be easily tracked by using the tracking number. Tracking number will be 16 digits number or it may be also a 13 digit numeric and alphabetic characters.
1. For this, you should first visit the official website and then go to the tracking page.
2. In the tracking box, you can enter your number. Here you can track more than one package at a time but for this, you should enter one package tracking number and press enter and then enter another tracking number.
3. After that you should click on start button then you will be directed to the page in which you will find the results of the tracked shipment.
Track by Canada Post Delivery notice card
The delivery notice card number is nothing but a 15 digit number which is located on the notification card that you received through an email. Once you have the delivery notice card number then you can easily track your shipment by following the procedure.
1. Go to the official page and then click on track option.
2. Then select the option to track by delivery notice card number.
3. In the delivery notice card number box, you should enter the delivery notice card number. If you would like to track more than one package then you should press enter and then type another delivery rupees card number.
4. After that, you should contract button in order to find the results of the track shipment.
Track by Canada Post Reference number
The shipment location can also be tracked by using the reference number which is provided to the shipper.
1. First, you should go to the official website in which you can track the shipment.
2. You should next select the option to track by Reference number
3. In the reference box, you should enter the reference number. If you want to track more than one package you should press enter and then type another reference number.
4. In the shipment data rings selection, you should select the appropriate dates during which the package has been shipped.
5. After that, you should select the track button and then you will see the results of the tracks.